The curch of Saint John the Baptist
The church is located in the centre of Bibinje peninsula, in the heart of the old historic town. Ambient fits the folk architecture. The base of the bell tower is built a stone slab, a part of some tombstone, because there was a cemetery around the church. The exact time of its construction is not known, but it is believed that the Brotherhood of Saint John the Baptist was founded in 1442. The inventory of church of St. John today, includes a wooden carved altar of the Baroque style, which is also the main altar of the 17th century, is a homemade rustic work. This church is a valuable cultural monument of the culture of Bibinje, and also the first church of Bibinje while being the first source of Christianity in the village. The church has collection of sacred objects from the 15th century as well.
The Church of Saint Roch
The Church of Saint Roch is a symbol and the heart of Bibinje, its main feature is a stone bell tower with two bells facing west. The interior is featured by a typical baroque marble altars. The church was first mentioned in 1673 when it was rebuilt after the Great Turkish Attack. The oldest preserved altar dates from 1680 and was being maintained until the Second World War, today only some of the fragments remained. Today's main altar is the work of master Michiel Coste, built in 1768.
Church of the Martyrdom of St. John the Baptist
Church of the Martyrdom of St. John the Baptist is a single-nave Romanesque church with a semi-circular apse. It is very small in dimensions. It is located in the south of Bibinje, on the cape called Punta. The Church of Saint John and surrounding properties were owned by the Benedictines of Saint John from Biograd or so named Rogovska Abbey, moved to Čokovac in the 12th century.
Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary
By the increased number of residents, the Church of Roch has become small for Bibinje residents. After the blessing and laying of the cornerstone, in 1985 began the church construction. In 1988, local residents bought 5 bells for the new church. They were poured in the De Poli, Vittorio Veneto foundry. The largest bell, 730kilograms in weight is dedicated to the Blessed Virgin Mary.